Iphone 4s Battery IOS7.1
I am in bad condition with my iphone 4s
i searched lot of videos which is according to saving the battery in youtube and google, but unfortunately i didn't find helpful video.
after long time i find this link which i can type my question, so please tell me that how i can save my iphone battery?
- 07-17-2014, 09:25 AM #2
Re: Iphone 4s Battery IOS7.1
This thread has some links that may help you maximize your battery life.
And here is a test you can do to see if your battery is good or bad.
So here's the test: write down your usage and standby time, press the sleep/wake button (or lock button, as some call it) to put the device to sleep, and set the device down for five minutes. When you come back, take note of the change in time. If your device is sleeping properly, then the Standby time should have increased by five minutes and your Usage time by <1 minute . If your Usage time rises by more than one minute, you have a drain problem. Something is keeping your device from sleeping properly, significantly shortening the time it will last.
Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By naughtyboi in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2014, 06:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:22 PM