all preinstled apps gone
after using Pangu to jailbreak my phone all my apps are deleted and I can't access my home screen. My phone will not connect to iTunes or stay on, it has rebooted over 25 times already. I need help, please.
- 07-17-2014, 12:58 AM #2
Re: all preinstled apps gone
If it stays on long enough for you to get into settings, go in and do a factory reset (Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings, and if that doesn't work, put the phone into DFU mode and restore it through iTunes if it will allow it.
- By EBOBO BOBOBO in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 08:05 AM
- By pkbyte14 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:30 PM