Why am I having difficulty signing in to iMessage on my iPad?
I am having trouble logging into iMessage on my iPad. Working fine on phone, but not coming through on iPad. I recently went from a 4s to a 5s phone, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. When I try to log in, it reads, "An error occurred during activation. Try again." Any suggestions? At this point, I've only tried a hard restart.
- 07-16-2014, 02:10 PM #2
re: Why am I having difficulty signing in to iMessage on my iPad?
Hello Stephanie and welcome to iMore
Right now I can recommend this: try logging out in your iPad, I mean go to app store and log out, turn iMessage, Facetime, iCloud...everything off. Then turn off the iPad and then back on...then sign in and turn everything back on to see what happens.
Let us know if that works.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Apple Fanatic 44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 03:30 PM