[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi there!

If you're reading this guide, you're probably interested in joining our forum. And why not!!! iMore, a member of the Mobile Nations family of smartphones and wearables forums, is the leader of Apple products tech sites. We cover it all - from Macs to iPhones and everything in between. We offer help, information, news, and a fun and vibrant community of Apple enthusiasts.

Sure, many folks lurk. But why not join? It's easy, free, and gives you a chance to become an active member of our community. So how to go about it? Five easy steps.

1). At the top left of the iMore blog page, you will see 3 white lines. Tap on to reveal a link to Sign Up. You can register here.

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

2). When you click the link you will see this page.

emu6a2ag.jpg

3). Fill in your information. Don't forget to prove you're human!

azy2u7ev.jpg

4). Next step is to verify your email address. You'll need to go to your Inbox. There'll be this email waiting for you. Hit the link.

uvehequp.jpg

5). Fill in your user name for your forum profile. And tell us what phone you use! You can also add a picture.

ga5ydyny.jpg

And that's it!!!

Now come play with us!

And WELCOME to the family of iMore and Mobile Nations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Last edited by a moderator:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [New Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore

Thanks, love!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

elliwhi

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently signed into iMore on my Tapatalk account but cannot sign into my account through my Mac using the account details. Please help?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently signed into iMore on my Tapatalk account but cannot sign into my account through my Mac using the account details. Please help?

Are you unable to click on the top right corner right next to the hourglass for search? You should be able to click there.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How do you like or comment on a post that you were tagged in without being in facebook (notifications)?

Tapping on the notification will open up the FB app. I'm sorry but I am not aware of being able to answer without launching FB.

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
2 things:

1) I set up my forum online with twitter for my sign-in. On my iPad (w/iMore Forums app), I click on the "Sign In" at top right and no twitter sign in is offered, I put in my twitter username and password, but it fails. What am I doing wrong?

2) In other forums there is a signature I can fill out, but, I cannot find this in the forum settings...

HOW do people add this to their posts? i.e.:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates"