Nice direction and follow up. Really easy guidance like a cucumber.
    11-25-2014 02:18 AM
    Awesome guidance like a rock star.
    11-25-2014 02:24 AM
    Still no reply on my post from the previous page. Very disappointed in the iMore staff....
    11-26-2014 12:58 AM
    I am already signed in through tapatalk. I want to change my password online in the website because Tapatalk was hacked this weekend. When In enter my user name clearly visible here I get a message that no such user name exists. please help!
    12-13-2014 10:11 PM
    I am already signed in through tapatalk. I want to change my password online in the website because Tapatalk was hacked this weekend. When In enter my user name clearly visible here I get a message that no such user name exists. please help!
    Only suggestion is to be sure you're using capital letters in the same exact manner. Perhaps try to put in your email instead?
    12-14-2014 06:13 AM
    i did
    12-14-2014 09:13 AM
    Hi there!

If you're reading this guide, you're probably interested in joining our forum. And why not!!! iMore, a member of the Mobile Nations family of smartphones and wearables forums, is the leader of Apple products tech sites. We cover it all - from Macs to iPhones and everything in between. We offer help, information, news, and a fun and vibrant community of Apple enthusiasts.

Sure, many folks lurk. But why not join? It's easy, free, and gives you a chance to become an active member of our community. So how to go about it? Five easy steps.

1). At the top right hand of the iMore blog page, you will see a link to Sign Up. You can register here.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/qu8y7a4e.jpg

2). When you click the link you will see this page.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/emu6a2ag.jpg

3). Fill in your information. Don't forget to prove you're human!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/azy2u7ev.jpg

4). Next step is to verify your email address. You'll need to go to your Inbox. There'll be this email waiting for you. Hit the link.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/uvehequp.jpg

5). Fill in your user name for your forum profile. And tell us what phone you use! You can also add a picture.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/ga5ydyny.jpg

And that's it!!!

Now come play with us!

And WELCOME to the family of iMore and Mobile Nations! 😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    I can't sign in. user name not recognized. had to post from old Tapatalk conncton. please forward to tech support
    12-14-2014 09:15 AM
    Can I get some help? I am already a member. I know my user name. I can still post in Tapatalk but cannot sign in online. I want to change my password.
    12-14-2014 11:11 PM
    That compromise does not affect the mobile app. You have nothing to worry about. It only involved the TapaTalk Support Forums. That's an online site that has absolutely nothing to do with the app.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-14-2014 11:48 PM
    I used the same password there and here so I want to change the one here. In trying I cannot get the website to recognize my user name to reset my password. I also found I cannot log on to this site directly through the internet even though I know my user name and password.
    12-14-2014 11:51 PM
    Nice guide. Thank yu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-15-2014 01:36 PM
    That compromise does not affect the mobile app. You have nothing to worry about. It only involved the TapaTalk Support Forums. That's an online site that has absolutely nothing to do with the app.

I should still be able to reset my password. I enter my user name and the site says no such person exists.
    12-15-2014 02:08 PM
    I should still be able to reset my password. I enter my user name and the site says no such person exists.
    Have you made any previous changes? The iMore site log in may be different from TapaTalk. Mine is the same now. But they used to be different. If no such person exist, register a new account.

12-15-2014 02:38 PM
    Have you made any previous changes? The iMore site log in may be different from TapaTalk. Mine is the same now. But they used to be different. If no such person exist, register a new account.

I made no previous changes. I haven't tried to re-register under the same user name but it makes no sense that I could have 2 accounts with the same user name. I'm hoping a moderator here reads this and fixes the problem.
    12-15-2014 02:41 PM
    I made no previous changes. I haven't tried to re-register under the same user name but it makes no sense that I could have 2 accounts with the same user name. I'm hoping a moderator here reads this and fixes the problem.
    Is the problem with iMore or TapaTalk?

12-15-2014 02:45 PM
    Problem is with iMore. Again...when I go to iMore through the internet (nothing to do with Tapatalk) I cannot reset my password because the iMore website says there is no such user name as recDNA. Obviously there is a person named recDNA. You can see it at the top of my post. Fortunately for me I am still logged in through Tapatalk but if I ever uninstall Tapatalk or get a new phone I will lose the connection and be unable to sign in to my account again.
    12-15-2014 02:50 PM
    Problem is with iMore. Again...when I go to iMore through the internet (nothing to do with Tapatalk) I cannot reset my password because the iMore website says there is no such user name as recDNA. Obviously there is a person named recDNA. You can see it at the top of my post. Fortunately for me I am still logged in through Tapatalk but if I ever uninstall Tapatalk or get a new phone I will lose the connection and be unable to sign in to my account again.
    Have you tried emailing the iMore team or PM'ing one of the mods? They may be able to help you out
    12-31-2014 11:09 PM
    Please name one.
    12-31-2014 11:10 PM
    Please name one.
    I sent you a PM with contact info to hopefully resolve your issue.
    01-01-2015 01:26 AM
    [BOX]o good......happly[/BOX]
    01-04-2015 09:05 AM
    I feel like I am not communicating clearly somehow. I am currently a member. I wish to reset my password. When I follow the directions that have repeatedly been sent to me (the same ones over and over) it does not work. I go to website. Enter my user name recDNA. Hit I forgot my password. It tells me there is nobody with that user name. No pm nor suggestion has addressed that issue directly. I thank you for trying to help but I want to make it clear I still have the issue and need individual attention not links (the same ones over and over). I am not complaining. I truly appreciate your help but please read carefully my problem. Nobody is addressing it.
    01-04-2015 11:16 PM
    This is a good forum.
    I like check the answer of transferring smartphone data and learned a lot from it.
    03-06-2015 02:11 AM
    Thanks for all your hard works. So that we can have a better experience while using our smartphone.
    03-06-2015 02:14 AM
    Glad to see your responds. Thanks for sharing the good information here.
    05-08-2015 09:31 PM
    Does anybody have any info on the problem with Logic Pro X and Yosemite incompatibility ?
    I've had to revert back to Mavericks just to be able to use Logic. I can't believe Apple hasn't fixed this on one of their pro apps. Any help would be appreciated.
    05-17-2015 12:02 PM
75 123