[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore

elliwhi

May 12, 2013
Visit site
2 things:

1) I set up my forum online with twitter for my sign-in. On my iPad (w/iMore Forums app), I click on the "Sign In" at top right and no twitter sign in is offered, I put in my twitter username and password, but it fails. What am I doing wrong?

2) In other forums there is a signature I can fill out, but, I cannot find this in the forum settings...

HOW do people add this to their posts? i.e.:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates"

I'm trying to sign into IMore using my Tapatalk account but that doesn't work. Been trying to get help since last month and no success at all.

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
still waiting for an answer to these questions, but, here is more info:

with the iMore Forums iPad app, as already stated, the sign in top right not working for me, and somehow, I was looking around and found a way to sign in via twitter, and then it immediately wants me to get tapatalk app?!?

so, what should I be using for mobile forums (iPad Mini here): iMore Forums app or Tapatalk???

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
2 things:

1) I set up my forum online with twitter for my sign-in. On my iPad (w/iMore Forums app), I click on the "Sign In" at top right and no twitter sign in is offered, I put in my twitter username and password, but it fails. What am I doing wrong?

2) In other forums there is a signature I can fill out, but, I cannot find this in the forum settings...

HOW do people add this to their posts? i.e.:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates"
2) got answered...a couple days later I got on the forums and now on the left there is a selection for "signature"...that seriously was missing when I wrote this, I looked everywhere!

still waiting for an answer to these questions, but, here is more info:

with the iMore Forums iPad app, as already stated, the sign in top right not working for me, and somehow, I was looking around and found a way to sign in via twitter, and then it immediately wants me to get tapatalk app?!?

so, what should I be using for mobile forums (iPad Mini here): iMore Forums app or Tapatalk???
:confused: Still waiting for answer, someone please, help, forums not working on my iPad! :huh:

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
use you Facebook account very easy
Some of us don't want to use Facebook for everything. ...besides that option wasn't available on the mobile app.

• I can't believe there is no reply to my question posted a week ago, if you aren't going to answer, then, please just close the thread to replies. This is supposed to be the question & answer section, is it not?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I am already signed in through tapatalk. I want to change my password online in the website because Tapatalk was hacked this weekend. When In enter my user name clearly visible here I get a message that no such user name exists. please help!

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I am already signed in through tapatalk. I want to change my password online in the website because Tapatalk was hacked this weekend. When In enter my user name clearly visible here I get a message that no such user name exists. please help!

Only suggestion is to be sure you're using capital letters in the same exact manner. Perhaps try to put in your email instead?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

If you're reading this guide, you're probably interested in joining our forum. And why not!!! iMore, a member of the Mobile Nations family of smartphones and wearables forums, is the leader of Apple products tech sites. We cover it all - from Macs to iPhones and everything in between. We offer help, information, news, and a fun and vibrant community of Apple enthusiasts.

Sure, many folks lurk. But why not join? It's easy, free, and gives you a chance to become an active member of our community. So how to go about it? Five easy steps.

1). At the top right hand of the iMore blog page, you will see a link to Sign Up. You can register here.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/qu8y7a4e.jpg

2). When you click the link you will see this page.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/emu6a2ag.jpg

3). Fill in your information. Don't forget to prove you're human!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/azy2u7ev.jpg

4). Next step is to verify your email address. You'll need to go to your Inbox. There'll be this email waiting for you. Hit the link.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/uvehequp.jpg

5). Fill in your user name for your forum profile. And tell us what phone you use! You can also add a picture.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/ga5ydyny.jpg

And that's it!!!

Now come play with us!

And WELCOME to the family of iMore and Mobile Nations! 😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
I can't sign in. user name not recognized. had to post from old Tapatalk conncton. please forward to tech support

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Can I get some help? I am already a member. I know my user name. I can still post in Tapatalk but cannot sign in online. I want to change my password.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

That compromise does not affect the mobile app. You have nothing to worry about. It only involved the TapaTalk Support Forums. That's an online site that has absolutely nothing to do with the app.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I used the same password there and here so I want to change the one here. In trying I cannot get the website to recognize my user name to reset my password. I also found I cannot log on to this site directly through the internet even though I know my user name and password.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
That compromise does not affect the mobile app. You have nothing to worry about. It only involved the TapaTalk Support Forums. That's an online site that has absolutely nothing to do with the app.

I should still be able to reset my password. I enter my user name and the site says no such person exists.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I should still be able to reset my password. I enter my user name and the site says no such person exists.

Have you made any previous changes? The iMore site log in may be different from TapaTalk. Mine is the same now. But they used to be different. If no such person exist, register a new account.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Have you made any previous changes? The iMore site log in may be different from TapaTalk. Mine is the same now. But they used to be different. If no such person exist, register a new account.

I made no previous changes. I haven't tried to re-register under the same user name but it makes no sense that I could have 2 accounts with the same user name. I'm hoping a moderator here reads this and fixes the problem.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I made no previous changes. I haven't tried to re-register under the same user name but it makes no sense that I could have 2 accounts with the same user name. I'm hoping a moderator here reads this and fixes the problem.

Is the problem with iMore or TapaTalk?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro