Why can't I make calls when 3G is active?
My iphone 4s will not dial out while 3g is active. It was working perfectly till last Friday and I have tried resetting network settings and all the other remedies suggested on the net. It's frustrating having to switch 3g on and off to make a call. Can anyone suggest a remedy ?
- 07-15-2014, 09:02 AM #2
re: Why can't I make calls when 3G is active?
1. What iOS version are you running?
2. Did you install any app or tweak that could be preventing you from making calls while connected to 3G?
3. Have you contacted your wireless provider to see if they are having 3G-related problems on their network?
4. What are the "other remedies suggested" that you mentioned?
- 07-15-2014, 09:29 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:39 AM
- By Myshopvig Vig in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:20 AM
- By DancingBottle in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Australians can now take part in the Apple iPhone trade-in program, get up to A$250 off a new iPhoneBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:10 PM