Can i install watsapp in my iPad?
Can i install watsapp in my ipad??
- 07-13-2014, 08:57 AM #2
- 07-13-2014, 10:16 AM #3
WhatsApp uses a phone number, thus can not be used on an iPad. The iPad has no phone. It does surprise me that with it's popularity, they have yet to make it for iPad. Seems it could be done using email or something. I think it's available on jailbroken iPads, but not sure. It used to be.
Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- 08-20-2014, 09:12 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
actually I got WhatsApp working just fine on my iPad, the problem is installing it but you can do it with older iTunes then just run it like you do on the phone it will ask for a number what I did I got one of those prepaid sim just for the number I used it on my iPhone got the text to activate WhatsApp entered it on the iPad then replaced the sim in my iPhone to the one I always use and now I got WhatsApp working on both my iPhone and my iPad, the thing is that you can't use WhatsApp with the same phone number on 2 devices one will always sign off unless you jailbreak and follow a video about it on YouTube.
- 08-22-2014, 12:09 AM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 05:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 09:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:39 PM