- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Pangu Jailbreak Problems With Cellular?
So I've jailbroken my 7.1.2 ios iphone 5 yesterday and I checked my data today and noticed that all of the apps that I've downloaded (not the default apps apple gives you like weather, calendar, etc.) have cellular turned on. I turn them off and then re enter into the tab of the settings and they're turned back on. So today I restored my iPhone and then re-jailbroke it and the same thing. No tweaks installed. Is there a solution for this? Some apps I go into says cellular data isn't turned on, and some apps don't even though all of the apps downloaded have the switch turned on.
- 07-13-2014, 12:15 PM #2
- 07-13-2014, 01:42 PM #3iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Pangu Jailbreak Problems With Cellular?
Q: How did you manage to get your phone jailbroken? I have an iPhone 4S ios 7.1.2 and every time I use pangu, the phone end up in reboot loop. I use a MacBook to perform the jailbreak and have no clue of what I might be missing.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- 07-13-2014, 04:38 PM #4
- 07-15-2014, 06:53 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2016, 02:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:47 PM
- By Dan Rice1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:43 PM
- By Guest in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 04:05 PM