- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Cydia blank/black screen?
I was using cydia and I downloaded IntelliScreenX. I noticed it was not for iOS 7 but I still downloaded it (**** Move)
Then when it was downloading it was talking a while so I rebooted it. (Another **** Move) So then when it turned back on everything looked fine except the IntelliScreen app appeared and when I opened Cydia it was a blank white screen. Please help!
- 07-13-2014, 09:55 AM #2
Re: Cydia blank/black screen?
Check this sub forum for your jailbreaking needs.....
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:05 PM
- By xsamuraislayerx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:55 PM
- By IPocket Apps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:52 PM
- By IPocket Apps in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:48 AM