I can't connect to App Store or iTunes

Arturo8450

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Help! I can't use iMessage, FaceTime, iTunes Radio, Game Center, iTunes Store, App Store, or the Apple website . iCloud only works! Help

Arturo8450

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
It started to change when I stupidly updated Minecraft to 0.9 and some where around later all my apple apps just didn't want to connect . I haven't had connectivity issues at all. I'm able to access all internet website but not Apple's server webpages

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Did you ever edit your host file for any reason? What troubleshooting steps have you taken? Have you tried a hard reset, or reboot? Hold the top power button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. If this doesn't work, you may need to restore to factory settings. Back up your phone first. If not in iTunes, then in iCloud. If you can't restore through iTunes, then go to Settings>General>Reset> Erase and reset all Settings . You might take your phone to an Apple Store and let them look at it.

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Arturo8450

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Lol don't know how to do that. Soft reset doesn't work but the device is jailbroken and I don't know how to restore with a jailbreak

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73