Hi, I upgraded my iphone 4 to the latest firmware and now it's not letting me activate. I dont have the origninal sim card or anything because i bought it of ebay afew days ago. It just keeps saying 'Activation request could not be completed. If the problem persists, please contact customer service.' Please help me get pass this and actually get it working.
    07-10-2014 05:16 PM
    Hi, I upgraded my iphone 4 to the latest firmware and now it's not letting me activate. I dont have the origninal sim card or anything because i bought it of ebay afew days ago. It just keeps saying 'Activation request could not be completed. If the problem persists, please contact customer service.' Please help me get pass this and actually get it working.
    In order to activate a phone, you must have a working SIM. If the phone is still SIM-locked, it must have a SIM from the service provider for whom the phone was originally sold. It the phone is unlocked (NOT SIM-locked), then any valid SIM should work. No SIM = NO activation.
    07-10-2014 05:30 PM