How to delete a song from my iPhone/iPad?
I have one purchased song from iTunes on my iPhone/iPad (all the rest are ripped from CDs). This song doesn't show up in my iTunes library and I'd like to delete it but I have no idea how to do this? Can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 07-10-2014, 07:14 PM #2
- 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM #3
Re: How to delete a song from my iPhone/iPad?
If it doesn't show up, why delete it? Are you saying it is not in your library or a playlist, but is in your purchased list? You can't delete from the purchased list. But you can delete or hide from the "Songs" list. Does it have a cloud out beside the title? If so, go to Settings>Music>Toggle off "Show All Music". Like here:
Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By tracyluogao in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:50 PM
- By Bill Pierce1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:34 PM