Will an 8 GB model iPhone 4S be sufficient?
i want to buy an iphone 4s and 16gb is not in my budget. is 8gb enough for me if i dont put music and movies in the device and keep apps like fb, twitter, whatsapp, instagram, skype and device clicked photos? help required. thank you
- 07-09-2014, 02:59 PM #2
8 GB can be enough, but understand that iOS and Apple's native apps takes up a portion of the 8 gigs so you're not starting out with 8 gigs of storage space. The apps you mentioned should be fine, but you need to keep track of the amount of photos you keep "on the device". I recommend you offload them to a cloud service or external drive once a week or so, depending on how many photos you take.
- 07-09-2014, 03:05 PM #3
- 07-09-2014, 03:17 PM #4
Re: Will an 8 GB model iPhone 4S be sufficient?
If you can swing it, get the model with the most memory. If it's going to mean you have less food to eat, by all means, stay within your budget!
I bought the 16GB 5c because there was a special. My phone's memory is always full! Next time, I'll pay for the expanded memory! This phone is mostly filled with songs (700) and podcasts. I have no pictures, videos, and not a lot of apps.
Last edited by Chrisy; 07-09-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Auto Correct
- By ApexTech in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:39 AM
- By finn5975 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Drewbs in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 07:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:10 PM