How much time does it take to erase an iphone 4s via icloud?

I

iMore Question

I was trying to erase my iphone in an easy, simple and fast way. Then I decide to go to Icloud - Find my iphone and go through the erase my iphone. Then I'entered my icloud user and password, and my iphone start the erase process. Great but, now my iphone keeps with the bars moving in circle, like when the iphone is turning off, for almost five hours and appears to be in a loop.

My question is: How much time does it take to erase an iphone 4s via this process? I am planning to sell this phone to a friend, and I need it in proper working order.

Thanks in advance.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to erase my iphone in an easy, simple and fast way. Then I decide to go to Icloud - Find my iphone and go through the erase my iphone. Then I'entered my icloud user and password, and my iphone start the erase process. Great but, now my iphone keeps with the bars moving in circle, like when the iphone is turning off, for almost five hours and appears to be in a loop.

My question is: How much time does it take to erase an iphone 4s via this process? I am planning to sell this phone to a friend, and I need it in proper working order.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to reset your device from the handset?

By the way, the easiest possible way to do it is directly from the device. Takes around 15 minutes tops, if I remember. That's how I've done it when I sent two prior devices to my cousin and my friend.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73