- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Help with iPhone 4 CDMA screen
First time posting here but here's the problem.
My friends iPhone screen was cracked. It's out of warranty so I bought a yellow front LCD and back replacement off of eBay. I went through all the proper steps of installation. Upon powering on the phone the screen was a mess. The colors are distorted and the screen has some weird flicker. After about an hour of usage the screen will go black and won't come back on yet you can still call and text the phone. Of course you can't answer though. I'm just trying to see if you all might know a fix, or if you believe the LCD itself is just messed up. She needs her phone fixed soon, thanks for the help
- 07-09-2014, 11:55 PM #2
Re: Help with iPhone 4 CDMA screen
Did you get an OEM screen or a knock off? If it's an OEM screen maybe you just got a dud and you need to get it warranty replaces, if you got a knock off, WELL then you probably got what you paid for. Hate to be blunt. That being said, even if you DID go for a cheap knock off, you can probably still warranty replace it. Contact the seller.
- By cutemoto in forum iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Nogitsune Micah in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:49 PM
- By Ell Ward in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:10 AM