- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I am about to purchase a new macbook using the education discount, but i do not have my student i.d yet from my school. I have been accepted and i am already signed up for some classes, but i am not sure what to bring with me to verify i will be/am a college student. I have my acceptance letter and an account on the school website showing that i am signed up for some classes, but will that be enough?
- 07-06-2014, 04:30 PM #2
Re: Education discount
That should be enough to get the discount. However here is a little tip..
If you use the discount online to purchase a product and pick it up at the store, they don't check to if you're a student or not. Pretty much means anyone and everyone can take advantage of the student discount and not be an actual student. I did this myself to get $100 off a rMBP!
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:54 PM
- By LANDKA in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:00 AM
- By zooalxinc in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2014, 06:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:10 PM