Why is my 1st gen iPad crashing when trying to send a photo via iMessage?
I have a first addition IPad. When I am in IMessage and want to send a photo. When I click on the camera button to choose from my photos. It sends me to my home page... Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is..? I tried the hard shutdown but that didn't do anything. It just started doing this... Thanks for you time....
- 07-05-2014, 05:07 PM #2
Re: IPad photo issue...
Go Into your camera roll and choose the photo from there. Once you do tap the little box with the arrow facing up which will open a box asking you what you want to do with the photo. Choose message, it will insert it and open the message, then choose who to send it to.
Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2014, 04:07 AM
- By VictoriaPa1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 01:57 AM