- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
I tried to unjailbreak by erasing all contents & settings. How can I fix this?
my iphone 4 was jailbroken and i didnt like it so i decided to erase all content and settings, now its stuck on the spinning circle. i know a lot of people have said to hold power and home button down but my power button doesnt work, neither does my charger. PLEASE HELP!!!
- 07-05-2014, 12:44 PM #2
Re: HELP!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, you tried getting into DFU mode, with no luck because of your power button?
Try using this program: RecBoot: Easy Way to Put iPhone into Recovery ModeJaxov
- By BanexGaming in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 04:31 PM
- By shyhermit in forum iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2014, 10:43 AM
- By VictoriaPa1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 01:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:08 AM