How can I copy photos from photo stream to my PC?
New iphone user here,actually it's my work phone. Anyway, I have approx 1000 pictures on this phone and can't figure a way to copy them to my pc. I've tried going the icloud route but for some reason it stopped copying them to my pc at 340 pictures. I tried using Windows live photo gallery to copy and it only recognized 149 of my pictures.
As I stated,I am new to ios so any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 07-04-2014, 03:34 PM #2
- 07-04-2014, 03:42 PM #3
How to copy photos from photo stream to pc
If you go to Apples website and search under support for the iCloud app for PC which will allow you to get all those photos from your phone to PC after installing the app and it will install its own folder for photo stream it will do it rather quickly but you still have a great deal there so you will have to be patient.
If you install this iCloud control panel this will work for you.
Last edited by Jaguarr40; 07-04-2014 at 03:55 PM.
- 07-04-2014, 03:43 PM #4
- 07-04-2014, 03:49 PM #5
- 12-13-2014, 05:39 AM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I copy photos from photo stream to my PC?
It's so easy but needs some time and patience. For IOS Developers, I suggest to prepare a "Select All" key where needed.
Anyway, when you connect your iphone to the PC, Windows Explorer only recognises the files stored in "Camera Roll" folder. So you need to copy the items you need from "Photo Stream" folder to "Camera Roll" folder to be able to see them in Windows Explorer.
1. Select "Select" in "Photo Stream" folder.
2. Select your photos one by one. !!!!!!!!!
3. When finished, Select the bottom left key and "Save Images"
4. The selected photos will be copied the "Camera Roll" folder.
5. Connect your device to PC.
Now you can see all your photos in Windows Explorer and you are able to copythem to your PC.
- By BlaineP in forum iMessageReplies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM
- By soulphysician in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:47 AM