Mac.Air Release date?

pat bis

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey people! i'm quite new to the Macbook world and i'm looking forward to buying a Macbook air (possibly the new one) and i thought that apple would announce it at wwdc.., as you all know, they didn't... I also heared that Imore was pretty good at predicting stuff... So yeah, I'd like to know more about the new mac and possibly a date? Thanks people! :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey people! i'm quite new to the Macbook world and i'm looking forward to buying a Macbook air (possibly the new one) and i thought that apple would announce it at wwdc.., as you all know, they didn't... I also heared that Imore was pretty good at predicting stuff... So yeah, I'd like to know more about the new mac and possibly a date? Thanks people! :)

Yeah, it seems to me that WWDC is usually an OS discussion kind of thing. There will be many rumours in the coming weeks. Invites for the event will come out late August early September and many predictions will be made between now and then.

Stay on our forums! We love having you around and you'll join in the fun of the wait. It's better to wait as a group than all alone!