My iPad 2 is stuck after attempted to update iOS 7. Can you help me?

I

iMore Question

I updated my ios7 on my ipad2 then it shut down tried everything still wont go on. so charger has come on ipad,< with an arrow and iTunes in circle. I have tried to connect with iTunes to see if that will help, on my pc no luck can you help please .ravie64

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I updated my ios7 on my ipad2 then it shut down tried everything still wont go on. so charger has come on ipad,< with an arrow and iTunes in circle. I have tried to connect with iTunes to see if that will help, on my pc no luck can you help please .ravie64
It sounds like iTunes is saying you need to restore your iPad. Stay tuned here and someone will help. I've never had to restore a device. This link may also help.
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It appears your device is in recovery mode. Follow the steps found via the link provided by Ledsteplin, and you should be okay. If you've made a recent backup, you will be given the opportunity to restore that backup once the initial restore process has completed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox