Please help me figure out if locked
Hi, when I put nano sim in icloud locked iphone, signal strength bar shows 3 or more dots, does that mean that iphone will work with that nano sim when I unlock it from icloud ?
Thanks for response and sorry for english
- 07-02-2014, 03:17 PM #2
Re: Please help me figure out if locked
If the phone is iCloud locked, then it WILL NOT work until the original owner puts in their password for the Apple account. That's the point of the activation lock. Once unlocked, if the SIM card is from the carrier the phone is locked to, or it is carrier unlocked, you should be fine to use the phone.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:49 PM
- By zmsox in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:52 AM
- By smkndonuts in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:10 AM