Why can't I access iPad Apps on my Home screen?
Having tapped on the Newsstand App on my Home screen, I can no longer access my Home screen, therefore can no longer access all other Apps (except for Safari, which was already open and running at the time).
When double-clicking the main button to view / access / manage what Apps I'm running, the Home screen has suddenly disappeared from view. Instead just the Newsstand (and Safari) appears. I've tried deleting Newsstand in the usual way by swiping the App upwards, but it's obviously not meant to be deleted, and so I'm stuck. Please help.
- 07-02-2014, 07:48 AM #2
- 07-02-2014, 08:28 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
re: Why can't I access iPad Apps on my Home screen?
It had crossed my mind to re-boot, but in the meantime I opened the Newsstand App, and found I was able to swipe the App successfully, and so everything's back to normal. Doh. Though thanks for your suggestion, much appreciated.
- 07-02-2014, 08:34 AM #4
- 07-02-2014, 08:40 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2014, 06:49 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:00 AM