How can I remove the connection on Airplay to the dock & return it back to my iPhone?

I

iMore Question

Hello Everyone,

I'm having problems with my iphone 4s. The night before my phone was working just fine with playing music and able to hear the sounds from videos. Then the next morning I can't hear a single thing. I went to my settings and I was able to hear the "sound check" also my alarm, texts, and everything else. I tried adjusting the volume, but I was unable to see the display volme that normally pops up when I do adjust. I would be able to listen and control the volume when I have my headset on or AUX cord plug in, also a brief moment when I have it off.Then I realized that the Airplay mode was connected to a dock speaker that I had purchased a while back, but I was unable to change it back to the iphone speakers. Its not a bluetooth connectivity so I can't just forget the device.
Does anyone know how I can remove the connection on Airplay to the dock and return it back to my iphone speakers?

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
re: How can I remove the connection on Airplay to the dock & return it back to my iPhone?

Just swipe from down and choose airplay and then in the available options choose iPhone. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods