Someone or something types paragraphs into my text message "compose" box
While texting yesterday, a nonsensical paragraph populated my compose box before I even touched the keyboard. It was vaguely coherent with the current messages, but I did not type it. It just popped up. It wasn't an answer, it was a new composed message ready to send. Am I being hacked?
- 06-30-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Someone or something types paragraphs into my text message "compose" box
Hi and welcome to iMore.
Are you sure you didn't tap the keyboard at all?
I ask because someone could have set up an autocorrect to mess with you. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard and check to make sure.
I very much doubt it is someone hacking you though.
- By bossy005 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:58 AM
- By Yossi12 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 06:40 PM