UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED (2) How to fixed it?
I had a problem with my iPhone 4G. Initially my phone stucked at boot apple's logo, i turned my iphone into DFU mode so i can restore it at itunes. But when restoring, itunes has stopped in firming software and there's " an unknown error occured (2)" appeared. I've tried so many ways ( got from youtube) but didn't make it right. Please help how to fixed it. I used iOS 7 the latest version. I really appreciate your help and reply. THANKYOU:'(
- 06-30-2014, 07:42 AM #2
Re: UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED (2) How to fixed it?
There was a recent thread regarding that error.
Perhaps this can help.
Cant restore ios
If not, please come back and let's try again.
Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
- By ae6dx in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 16Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 11:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 06:07 PM