All of a sudden, I cannot send text messages to my lady friend's Samsung phone. Why?
I have an iPhone 4 that I've had a about 3 years, I have a lady friend (Samsung) who I've been texting for a far while now and all of a sudden she doesn't get my texts, i receive hers but nothing from me. Nothing changed that i knew with my phone, I've turned off iMessage, I've had my phone deregistered with apple for iMessage, I've changed my apple ID
Any help would be great, it caused a slight problem & I'd like to fix this :-)
- 06-29-2014, 07:43 PM #2
- 06-29-2014, 08:19 PM #3
- 06-29-2014, 08:47 PM #4
Re: Samsung wont receive text from iPhone
Check with your wireless carrier to see if they're having data-related problems or problems regarding the sending of text messages in your area. You can also try going to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings".
- 06-29-2014, 09:26 PM #5
Re: All of a sudden, I cannot send text messages to my lady friend's Samsung phone. Why?
Usually that happens when someone switched from iPhone to Android. In the meantime you could always long press on the message and then tell it to send as SMS until you get it figured out.
- 06-29-2014, 11:08 PM #6
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-15-2014, 07:15 PM
- By gahnjah in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2014, 01:49 PM
- By pakknight in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 02:36 PM