activation problems on my iphone 5
i have the issue that when i start my iphone that i just restarted completely it says "replacemenmt needed" and then something about bringing it to the nearest apple store ... and they fix it ... BUT ... i do not want to bringing to a nearest apple store ( 150 km from my home) and because the last time i gave my iphone to them to repair it , it took 5 months ...
So ... if anybody has heard of this problem and knows the solution to it ... then if you could please name it and give a few instructions ;-)
- 06-28-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: activation problems on my iphone 5
I've never experienced anything like that, but one thing is for certain, if I had, I wouldn't hesitate to make a genius bar appointment to get my device up and running. Anyway, since you say that "when you start" your iPhone, it says replacement needed, does your device continue to work? If so, it may be a battery-related issue, and that the warning message is related to getting the battery replaced.
- 06-29-2014, 12:10 AM #3
- 06-30-2014, 02:29 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:54 PM
- By pierluigi in forum SportsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 02:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:43 AM