Can I bypass the disabled status w/out connecting to iTunes?

I

iMore Question

hello, I have an Iphone3 that I kept after upgrading just for my grandkds to play games on. They apparently tried to enter the password too many times and now the phone is disabled. With a total wait tile of over 22 million minutes they will be grow and gone long before I can unlock he phone again. All info I can find says I need to connect to iTunes and restore the phone. I no longer have the cable and don't want to have to buy one if there is another way to get passed the disabled status without connecting to ITunes. Any ideas?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
hello, I have an Iphone3 that I kept after upgrading just for my grandkds to play games on. They apparently tried to enter the password too many times and now the phone is disabled. With a total wait tile of over 22 million minutes they will be grow and gone long before I can unlock he phone again. All info I can find says I need to connect to iTunes and restore the phone. I no longer have the cable and don't want to have to buy one if there is another way to get passed the disabled status without connecting to ITunes. Any ideas?

Wow that must be frustrating. I'm so sorry but no, I can't think of any way to restore the iPhone without using the cable to log into iTunes.

Have you got any friends who might be able to lend you a cable?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You really don't know anyone who has a 30 pin cord connector. They are not that expensive and you are going to need it anyway no matter what you need it now for so you can keep it charged so you. Might as well buy one.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not questioning you're integrity, but if you don't have a cable,(provided you don't have some sort of power dock) how did the phone have any juice for them to power it on and disable it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4