Already owned a Macbook pro 15inch, Undecided between macbook air 11 or 13 inch for college.

I

iMore Question

Hi, I have been using a Macbook Pro 15 inch for a couple of months now. It has been a hassle carrying it in my background after a while. I am deciding on getting an air because of its lightweight and cheaper price than the pro 13. I am looking to use it for typing up notes and going on the internet. I plan on using my macbook pro 15'' only at home.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have been using a Macbook Pro 15 inch for a couple of months now. It has been a hassle carrying it in my background after a while. I am deciding on getting an air because of its lightweight and cheaper price than the pro 13. I am looking to use it for typing up notes and going on the internet. I plan on using my macbook pro 15'' only at home.

I was in the same situation, except I travel for work. My 15" MBP was getting way too heavy to be lugging around hospitals & the airport. I decided on the 11" MBA & couldn't be happier. I use my 15" at home & carry my 11" when I travel. I'm typing this message on my MBA now...No Regrets!!!! Happy Shopping:)

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The 13.3" MBA is one of the only laptops still shipping with a 16:10 screen. This is a huge selling point for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The 13.3" MBA is one of the only laptops still shipping with a 16:10 screen. This is a huge selling point for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Along with the Retina Macbook Pros. The display on the 11" is 16:9, but it looks more elongated than the Windows laptops I've used.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox