Info On Selling a Sprint iPhone 4S
I am selling an iPhone 4S for a friend. It is a sprint model. He has already transferred his number to his new phone. I have seen sprint iPhones for sale and they mention, "has clean ESN". I don't know what that means but is there anything I should be aware of when selling a sprint iPhone to make sure the person buying it can activate it?
- 06-22-2014, 03:20 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 04:19 PM #3
Re: Info On Selling a Sprint iPhone 4S
Is your friend still with Sprint? If so, the esn should be clean. However, if he transferred it to another carrier and didn't pay his early termination fee there will be a problem. If his contract was already up it should be fine too.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By Brutal Efficiency in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 316Last Post: 10-28-2014, 11:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:01 AM
- By au-artist in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:59 AM