Is there a way to surreptitiously keep track of my kid via his iPhone?

I

I'll help

I recently got my kid an i phone unfortunately his grades were real bad at end of year I hate this part ... is there any way to know where he's at without him knowing?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. If the Find My iPhone feature has been enabled on his iPhone AND you know his iCloud username and passcode, then you can login to the iCloud website via a computer or initiate the Find my iPhone app on your device and login with his username and passcode and see "the location of his iPhone". Furthermore, you can take his device, go into the restriction settings and make it to where he cannot disable the Find My iPhone feature.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you... I'm not sure I'm ready for that move but good to know if things get worse.

You're very welcome. With the exception of my 2 adult kids, my 10th grade son knows I will check on him and his location on occasion and I've made it so he cannot disable the Find My iPhone feature. I did that with my daughter's iPhone before she turned 18. Although neither liked it, but they accepted it. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help. Take care...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2