How can i upgrade my iOS 6.0.1 iPhone 4 to 6.1.3 with shsh blobs?
I want to upgrade my iPhone 4 gsm to a later version, however I don;t want iOS 7 as it reduces performance in the iPhone 4 too drastically. So is what i want possible? From what I have read it might be possible, but after repeated google searches I still am unsure how to go about it. Any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- 06-19-2014, 09:29 PM #2
- 06-20-2014, 07:18 AM #3
Re: How can i upgrade my iOS 6.0.1 iPhone 4 to 6.1.3 with shsh blobs?
First I would use ifaith to check if those SHSH blobs are useable, if they are then you are going to need iTunes 11.0.5. I would use sn0wbreeze to make a custom ipsw so the baseband version is persevered and will tell you how to put your iPhone in the proper dfu state.
You could also ask on http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/ for more help also
Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
- By yasmoo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:28 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:51 PM
- By raywalther in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 05:50 PM