Phone factory unlocked itself, I think?
Alright so this may seem more obvious to some than others, including myself. However I was wondering... I installed ios8 onto my phone and after just messing with it for a little bit I decided to go back to 7.1.1. As I was restoring my phone- I received the message "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!" My contract isn't up until November and I currently have AT&T. I did not call or contact anyone to receive an unlock, although I'm not complaining either I'm just curious to how and why.
- 06-18-2014, 06:23 PM #2
- 06-18-2014, 08:21 PM #4
- 06-19-2014, 07:20 AM #5
- 06-19-2014, 07:45 AM #6
- 06-20-2014, 04:37 AM #8
- 06-20-2014, 06:43 AM #9
- 08-19-2014, 10:16 PM #10
- By SW5 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 16Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:50 PM
- By jkeitz in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:13 AM