How do I download photos from my iPhone to iPhoto on my Mac?
I have difficulty in getting photographs taken on the camera onto iphoto after connecting it. I obtain a box, on the phone asking if I trust the computer. i say yes but nothing happens.
Import does not switch on yet the iphone appears in the device column.
- 06-18-2014, 05:44 PM #2
Re: How do I download photos from my iPhone to iPhoto on my Mac?
If you're on a Windows computer open up your Explorer (My Computer) and you'll see them there. When the iPhone connects to your computer it's essentially the same thing as connecting a flash drive to access the content.
- By drrf69 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:33 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:10 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:50 PM