Is there a way to create "stationary" on which to type an email?
I want to use my company logo on an image that looks like paper on which to type an email.
Is there a way to do this in my icloud email account on my laptop?
- 06-18-2014, 08:35 AM #2
Re: Is there a way to create "stationary" on which to type an email?
Not that I'm aware of, however, there are stationery-related add ons for the Pages app that you can use and alter to look in the manner you wish it to. If you have a PC, I'm sure Microsoft Word and maybe even Outlook has something similar.
- By logvkp in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Antron in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2014, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:00 PM