Regarding iPhone 4 backup
I really need your help. I have iPhone 4 which some one give me and it was jail break with region lock. I didn't know this thing. When i tried to install new IOS with itunes i created backup of data. but later after installing ios it start asking me about sim than i come to know it was a jail break phone with region locked and it didn't start up just struck at start screen than went to technician to restore it to previous OS but now when i again attached it to same PC. It didn't give me option to restore data backup. How i can get that data back up again.
- 06-16-2014, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Regarding iPhone 4 backup
Place your phone in DFU mode and completely do a clean restore hooked up to iTunes, I think you are going to have to start over and install the latest OS on it and reset up your phone.
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
You might try and use the backup but I wouldn't
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 83Last Post: 10-02-2016, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:34 PM
- By Natt Moore in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 05:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:50 PM