Single ear bluetooth ear piece that is low visibility
Hoping that someone can help me find something quite specific, my use case is listening to podcasts whilst out and about during the day, don't want full headphones, a single ear piece is ok, also want it to be bluetooth so I don't get tangled up in cords.
A2DP is essential, also the ability to pause and resume audio from the head set.
Currently I'm using a Jawbone Icon HD, however was trying to find something that is less visible as let's all admit, bluetooth earpieces just aren't that socially acceptable.
I don't need to use this for voice, just audio.
My thanks in advance.
- 06-15-2014, 03:07 AM #2
- 06-15-2014, 07:44 AM #3
- 06-15-2014, 08:08 AM #4
- 06-15-2014, 08:52 AM #5
- 06-15-2014, 11:52 AM #6
- 06-17-2014, 07:47 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 236 Posts
Re: Single ear bluetooth ear piece that is low visibility
Thanks for the comments, I'll stick with the Jawbone Icon HD until they fix the issues with Jawbone Era (new 2014, but the call quality issues and proximity dropouts make it un-usable).
PS - I personally feel that wearing a bluetooth headset whilst shopping or walking down the street attracts a few too many stares, it is socially frown upon, at least here in Australia (or through my eyes).
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2016, 03:54 AM
- By jordanzhninja in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:50 PM
- By Septembersrain in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 03:50 PM