Single ear bluetooth ear piece that is low visibility

I

iMore Question

Hi All,

Hoping that someone can help me find something quite specific, my use case is listening to podcasts whilst out and about during the day, don't want full headphones, a single ear piece is ok, also want it to be bluetooth so I don't get tangled up in cords.

A2DP is essential, also the ability to pause and resume audio from the head set.

Currently I'm using a Jawbone Icon HD, however was trying to find something that is less visible as let's all admit, bluetooth earpieces just aren't that socially acceptable.

I don't need to use this for voice, just audio.

Any suggestions?

My thanks in advance.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that you are going to find one much smaller than the Jawbone Icon.

And "bluetooth earpieces just aren't that socially acceptable"? Huh?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I second the Jawbone Icon. I've been using them for years. The new model of the Jawbone Icon is good and looks KOOL.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the comments, I'll stick with the Jawbone Icon HD until they fix the issues with Jawbone Era (new 2014, but the call quality issues and proximity dropouts make it un-usable).

PS - I personally feel that wearing a bluetooth headset whilst shopping or walking down the street attracts a few too many stares, it is socially frown upon, at least here in Australia (or through my eyes).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2