my iphone 5 shows Sim invalid
its updated alredy bt its frequetly showing like dis
after restarted the phn its wrking after sumtime agin its showing invalid SIM
Pls give sum Solution
i done al d things said in apple comunity forum bt agins continuing
- 06-15-2014, 05:00 AM #2
Re: Sim Invalid
Hi and welcome to iMore.
I don't kno what has been suggested in the Apple forums so I shall suggest a few things to see if it can help resolve your issue.
- Put the device into airplane mode and then turn airplane mode off again.
- Turn device off and leave it for few minutes then turn on again.
- Remove the sim card, gently wipe with a lint-free cloth and reseat it.
- if none of the above work, you could try asking your carrier for a replacement sim card
- If those all fail, an appointment with an Apple Store looks likely.
Try each one of these separately and see if it fixes your issue.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 06:59 PM
- By rlacrossjr in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:29 AM
- By SOV in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Atomskk in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:03 AM