iPhone 5s jailbroken T-mobile Service issue
Hello, i previously tried the hack for t-mobile service booster. which allowed you to get more LTE anywhere etc. i decided to take it off because it was making me frequently lose service. after i removed it, it's been searching for a signal for about 2 hours now. i installed tetherme again and Commcenter patch but it is still searching for a signal!! Need help ASAP!!
- 06-14-2014, 10:11 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5s jailbroken T-mobile Service issue
From our community rules and guidelines...
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*
So we really can't advise, you how to fix it other than to say you should just factory restore it at this point!
- By viswanadh panduri in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
- By zoobooboozoo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 06:20 AM