How do I fix, downloaded app in iPhone, not showing up in notification center?

I

iMore Question

I downloaded and app called "no text no drive", it shows the icon on my screen, but there is a step to set it up in the Notification Center, but it does not show up there. My wife was able to download it and it works fine on her phone. Is there something in notifications center I need to do, to get the app to show there. The app will not work unless you set it up in the Notifications center.
Thanks,

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
re:

Go to settings > notification center and make sure notifications for that app are turned on.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

dinzing

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
re:

Having the same problems with a game called vega conflict
It shows up in the buttombos setting screen but there's no option for notifications on my phone only so's on my friends phone the notification setting is there same app
I have tried
resetting the phone
Deleting the app and resetting
Deleting the app for more then 24 hours and resetting
Still no notification option
Any help much appreciated

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

Having the same problems with a game called vega conflict
It shows up in the buttombos setting screen but there's no option for notifications on my phone only so's on my friends phone the notification setting is there same app
I have tried
resetting the phone
Deleting the app and resetting
Deleting the app for more then 24 hours and resetting
Still no notification option
Any help much appreciated

When you reinstall the app, do you give it permission for notifications? It should ask. Giving it permission will make it show in Settlngs > Notifications.

dinzing

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
When I reinstall I don't get a request to allow notifications I tried deleting it for 24 hours and then reinstalling (saw a post that it would reset the request) and still no request

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR