PLEASE HELP MY 12y old has disabled his iPhone5 7.1.1

I

iMore Question

CAN ANYONE HELP?????
My 12year sons iPhone5 7.1.1 is disabled.

I?ve been reading through pages of help forums and can?t find anything that will enable my sons disabled iPhone5. He changed his passlock and couldn?t remember it, after many attempts he was completely locked out with no further attempts aloud. We have never backed up the phone to iTunes and what we fear most about doing a restore is loosing all our family photos. So we are leaving that option out for now.
Can anyone tell me how to retrieve/sync or unlock this disabled phone please!!!!

Thanks
Reno

william3985

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
CAN ANYONE HELP?????
My 12year sons iPhone5 7.1.1 is disabled.

I?ve been reading through pages of help forums and can?t find anything that will enable my sons disabled iPhone5. He changed his passlock and couldn?t remember it, after many attempts he was completely locked out with no further attempts aloud. We have never backed up the phone to iTunes and what we fear most about doing a restore is loosing all our family photos. So we are leaving that option out for now.
Can anyone tell me how to retrieve/sync or unlock this disabled phone please!!!!

Thanks
Reno

You may put your phone on recovery mood and restart software after that iTunes will ask you for your iTunes id to unlock it

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Theres nothing you can do if he can't remember the passcode because if you connect it to iTunes to restore it, it'll ask for the passcode. Thats a bummer.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've seen where people have bypassed the lock screen by using air plane mode from the control center then accessing a missed call in the notification pull down

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2