Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Iphone Apps won't delete

Alright so, I'll just get down to it.

I recently have been playing Infinity Blade II on my Iphone 4s (It was free on appstore), and it stopped launching. I decided to delete it and reinstall to try and fix it. As soon as I clicked on the X to delete the app, all the apps just kept jiggling around like they do but it wouldn't delete. A few minutes later, the apple logo appeared on a black screen on my phone (that wouldn't go into sleep mode or shut off) and it seemed to have crashed my phone. I can not delete any apps, and apps that I try to update get stuck in the waiting mode which is less of an issue.

I don't have access to a computer currently, so an Itunes Sync would be hard from that standpoint (Unless I can do it from the phone or something?). Any ideas?

Default Re: Iphone Apps won't delete

If you're phone is back to life, press both the power and home button simultaneously for 10 seconds. The same Apple logo will appear again and your phone will reboot. Try deleting Infinity Blade II again. It should delete this time.