Problems connecting to iTunes & App Store

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
First I want to point out that I'm in Canada.
My problem is that my feature tab in the App Store can't connect to App Store but the charts tab & search work fine. In the iTunes Store the music tab, movies tab, & TV shows tab can't connect to iTunes but the search tab works fine. I'm just wondering if anyone has the same problem currently. And as a reminder this is in the Canadian app & iTunes stores.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I see you say beta testing in your signature. It might be that if you are beta testing the new iOS 8 then some functions of the app store aren't available. I know several people on here using iOS8 have reported issues with the app store on their devices. Maybe it's that.

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to iMore.

I see you say beta testing in your signature. It might be that if you are beta testing the new iOS 8 then some functions of the app store aren't available. I know several people on here using iOS8 have reported issues with the app store on their devices. Maybe it's that.

My iPod has the same results, my iPhone is running 7.1.1 and my Apple TV is missing some apps as well:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402598687.832311.jpg
Weird part is I can still search for stuff

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Last entry on here was late this afternoon and the system status map shows everything in green and working properly, I just updated 8 apps and everything seems fine right now.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last entry on here was late this afternoon and the system status map shows everything in green and working properly, I just updated 8 apps and everything seems fine right now.

Yea, every thing is working for me now. Took awhile for the iTunes Store to come back on my phone though.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner