Need options on unlockable 5c.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So I used to have Boost Mobile as a carrier and I know Sprint won't unlock it for domestic use with GSM networks.

So my question is, Are there places that will take a trade in? Can I get credit for this phone towards a different carriers iPhone 5c?

Really, what are my options here?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You could trade it in any where that has a trade in program and then buy a 5c unlocked off contract for full price.

Or you could sell it yourself on eBay and probably get more money than from a trade in. Then buy an unlocked 5c either new or from eBay.

Who is your carrier now?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You could trade it in any where that has a trade in program and then buy a 5c unlocked off contract for full price.

Or you could sell it yourself on eBay and probably get more money than from a trade in. Then buy an unlocked 5c either new or from eBay.

Who is your carrier now?

T-Mobile. They work great where I live and work. Boost Mobile wouldn't even get me calls when I was in my home. =/

So now I need to figure something out.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I would say go and visit a Tmobile store first. They might work out some deal with you. If not then if it was me I would sell it on eBay for as much as possible and then find an unlocked 5c any where for a cheap as you can find.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73