How can I retrieve notes that I lost in the past 24 hours?

I

iMore Question

In the past 24 hours, I lost my Contacts, Reminders, Calendar and Notes on my iPhone 4S. I was able to restore everything but my Notes and Calendar by just turning my phone off and restarting it. My Calendar in on iCloud backup , but not my Notes.

I have no idea why this happened, but I really need my Notes. Is there any way to restore from a previous point, say 24 hours ago?

If no, is there any way to find my Notes?

Thanks?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Your notes back up to iCloud but you first need to create an iCloud email in settings but your notes should still be on your device check here
vu6ezaja.jpg

Its in notes under account tap on ?on my phone?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
In the past 24 hours, I lost my Contacts, Reminders, Calendar and Notes on my iPhone 4S. I was able to restore everything but my Notes and Calendar by just turning my phone off and restarting it. My Calendar in on iCloud backup , but not my Notes.

I have no idea why this happened, but I really need my Notes. Is there any way to restore from a previous point, say 24 hours ago?

Thanks?

If they’re gone, and there’s no backup, there’s no getting them back.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks?
If the above information is associated with your iCloud account, logon to the iCloud website via a computer to see if the information is there. If it is, delete the account from your iPhone and then re-configure the account. Your data should sync to your device. You should also go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and make sure that the "default account" under the Mail heading is set to iCloud and make sure that the "default Calendar" is set appropriately. Afterwards, initiate the native Calendar app, tap "Calendars" at the bottom of the screen and then make sure that all of the listed calendars have a checkmark in front of them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2