Is something wrong with my iPod?
My iPod5 occasionally makes a noise kind of like a notification, but I won't have one when I check. It just started doing this about three days ago. Is something wrong? Is there anything I can do to get it to stop?
- 06-10-2014, 11:36 AM #2
- 06-10-2014, 02:16 PM #3iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Is something wrong with my iPod?
Tapatalk apps does that on my ipad when someone reply to a thread I previously commented in. It makes a sound and no notification pop up either in tho lockscreen no bandar notification either.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- By Castacoro in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Good OL MC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:54 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:50 AM
- By leepierre in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:35 AM