How do I regain access to my iPhone from my computer?
I plugged my i-phone to my mac for the first time, to transfer my photos and videos to i-photo. The first thing that happened was a window stating that everything would be uploaded to dropbox for safety, and my options were: "never for this device", "cancel" and "start" (or something). I clicked on "never for this device", as my dropbox account is a limited capacity one, and the videos alone would overflow. And now I have no access to my i-phone from my computer. Is there something I can do to undo this?
- 06-09-2014, 01:29 PM #2
- 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM #3iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: How do I regain access to my iPhone from my computer?
Alternatively, you can download and install iFunbox into your Mac and directly fetch pictures from your iPhone to your Mac after connecting your iPhone to it.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2014, 03:52 PM
- By juanc723 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Cyclingdaddy in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:30 AM