How do I regain access to my iPhone from my computer?

I

iMore Question

I plugged my i-phone to my mac for the first time, to transfer my photos and videos to i-photo. The first thing that happened was a window stating that everything would be uploaded to dropbox for safety, and my options were: "never for this device", "cancel" and "start" (or something). I clicked on "never for this device", as my dropbox account is a limited capacity one, and the videos alone would overflow. And now I have no access to my i-phone from my computer. Is there something I can do to undo this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: no access to my i-phone photos

Try this: connect your iPhone to your computer and then initiate the computer's iTunes app. When it detects your iPhone, manually manage or sync your photos and video.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I plugged my i-phone to my mac for the first time, to transfer my photos and videos to i-photo. The first thing that happened was a window stating that everything would be uploaded to dropbox for safety, and my options were: "never for this device", "cancel" and "start" (or something). I clicked on "never for this device", as my dropbox account is a limited capacity one, and the videos alone would overflow. And now I have no access to my i-phone from my computer. Is there something I can do to undo this?

If you have iPhoto in your MacBook, open it and transfer photos from your iPhone to iPhoto library, if you don't keep your photos in iPhoto library, you can later copy them from iPhoto library to a folder of your choice, same if you use aperture.
Alternatively, you can download and install iFunbox into your Mac and directly fetch pictures from your iPhone to your Mac after connecting your iPhone to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2